The Values & Guidelines of The Lawyers at Mattar Law Firm, Lebanon.
1.We will offer a conscientious, diligent, practical service whether it comes to consulting clients, representation, litigation, resolving conflicts…
2. We do all the possible efforts to obtain for clients the benefit of our actions.
3.We will not start useless legal proceedings that are inefficient, costly and time-consuming.
4.We keep our clients informed of all facts and information related to their cases, and guide them to take an illuminated decision in their best interests.
5.We inform our clients about the eventual outcome of each case
6.We will not represent both sides of a litigation and will not take part in cases where there is a likelihood of a conflict of interest situation.
7. We will not assist clients to take any action that may be against the law.
8. All funds held in an account, trust or which are under our law firm’s control shall not be used for or applied to fees in any way.
9. Our fees are conscientious, fair and reasonable, and evaluated in consideration of the efforts required for the case, its difficulty, and the results obtained.
10. We strongly believe that clients should rely only on facts and results and not merely on words or expectations.